Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mr and Mrs Galbraith

I know this post is delayed, but it has taken me forever to sit down and pick which pics to share!

It was a beautiful Fall day and everything went off perfectly!  It was a crazy busy morning and reception and there were a million other pics I wanted to get, but didn't, guess they will wait until the next family wedding.  Here's my story of the day...

 Laney and Gunner resting up, are they not the sweetest!!!!  Meanwhile, Dad has somehow got Coopie to nap across the street at his Great-Grandmas house...thank God!
  All ready to hit the aisle!
He did it!! Cooper pulled the wagon with its precious cargo, Laney and Gunner, all the way down the aisle!! I couldn't believe it, truly shocked, he proved me wrong that's for sure!  Adam was at the end of the aisle holding a new John Deere Gator for him, he saw it all the way down the aisle and said, "gator!!!!"
 This was Cooper's reaction to me all night...wanted no part.  He totally wanted to do his own thing-dance:).  He took a couple falls on the floor, see his eye?
 Thanks to Maggie I have many pics of the reception, so happy she took my camera over so I could have some fun!!!


 Emily and Ava-Grace were having lots of fun with Uncle Adam
 Could not love this picture more!
 The happy couple out on the dance floor...don't you love Rusty's #1 finger. :)
 The parents and party throwers...it was another perfect family wedding.  Thanks Mom and Dad!!!

 Apparently Cooper was on stage with the band?  I totally missed this somehow!  

 He was about out for the night
 Coop hung on for 'Family Tradition.'
 There was always willing hands to hold sweet little Laney.  She partied all night!

3 best friends with 3 new additions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment