Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Painting

I feel like I should preface this to explain my blog delay...somehow Adam and I managed to leave our computer (our other child) at my parents house!  So, I have felt completely lost without it this week and my blog has definitely suffered.  Anyway...we are back in action! My mom is here visiting while Adam is out of town and brought it with her, along with the other 143,987 things we left at her house :).

We were lucky enough to get to be in KC the whole week of my sister's wedding.  The luckiest part...dad got to join us for the week!  It was a busy week full of wedding fun as you will see.  We kicked off the week having some of Coop's KC friends over to paint pumpkins.

 Cooper not wanting to cooperate for a picture...imagine that
Kali, Emersyn, and Cash

 The kids all got along so well and had fun painting, riding the mini gator, and just running around the yard.
 Laney and Gunner enjoying their pacis :).  Grandma is watching Gunner these days, so we got to hang with him all week, it was perfect!  
Coop loves his cousin Gunner!
How perfect is this face?  Miss his sweet cheeks already!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment