Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

It's that time of year again for pumpkin carving!  I can not believe how little Cooper looks carving pumpkins last year, see it here.  He was definitely into it this year, so much fun and it was a beautiful fall evening-just meant to carve pumpkins outside!!!

 No fear this year to get right into the guts!
 Yes, we were those neighbors carving a pumpkin on the sidewalk...not sure why we sat there instead of our porch?
 Dad's helper :)
 Carving just wasn't enough, so we pulled out the paint and paintbrushes (and moved onto the porch).
 Laney contently sat in her seat staring at the trees and sky.
 Gotta smile!  I adore this picture!!!!!!
Ahh, just one more :)
 Dad decided to start a paint war
 The finished product.  2 questions:  what are my kids staring at? who has more paint, the pumpkin or Cooper?
Man, my nails look so nice...leftover manicure from the wedding.  I could get used to this!  How many years until Laney will be able to give me a manicure??

It has been a busy Halloween week around here, more to come on it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment