Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pictures

I posted back here about Laney's newborn pics.  Well, her pictures have arrived!  

This is her newborn book, how cute is the cover?!!  I have one for Cooper as well, and still look at his at least once a week.  Wouldn't trade them for the world!  I was joking with Adam that I can see myself when Laney leaves for college with this book and a bottle of wine in bed wondering where my baby girl went :).  Pretty sure he thinks I am crazy ;).


Here are some of the pics I ordered in an 11x14, 8x10 and 5x7s.  

My new fireplace decor!  So much better than some random painting or picture!  
This is a page out of Coop's newborn book.  To me, he and Laney resemble one another so much, besides the hair factor :).

I told our photographer that if I had an unlimited budget, I would do family pics every 6 months!  Sure, I take pictures, but there is nothing like the work of a professional!  It is not an easy task, in fact it's close to impossible, to wrangle kids to sit in a certain place and get that perfect smile/look.  So, if you are in Oklahoma or DFW area and need family pics, you must use Kristin Cook, look her up here!

1 comment: