Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Bows

So, my sister took all the creative genes, leaving me with none.  That's ok though because I (or my kids) get to benefit from her creativity.  I just had to post about her latest venture, bows!  See the pictures below.  If you are interested in one for Halloween, she is selling these for $10 a piece.  There is a limited supply, she's just a little busy with work and her wedding this week.  However, I will keep you posted on holiday bows when she starts making them.  I think we have talked her into setting up an Etsy site too-I swear this is her calling! 
The picture doesn't do justice for it's cuteness!  The black part is a feather and the back is a clip so it can clip onto hair or a headband/hat.  Let me know if you want one for Halloween, I will get it to you!

3 comments:

  1. She better have one set aside for me! I would LOVE one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I have seen them in person and they are AWESOMELY wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! If I had someone to wear those, I would buy one!

    ReplyDelete