Tuesday, March 29, 2016

KU Football Game (at least that's what they call it)

Many of my very best memories from college involve Adam and my best friend, Julie.  We had so much fun together.  Julie and I finally live in the same state but with kids/jobs/etc, we don't see one another nearly as much as I would like to.  We found an open Saturday in October and met up where it all started, Lawrence.  It was a beautiful day so we met on the hill to watch/listen to the KU/Baylor game and just catch up.  It was awesome...not the game, the company.  KU lost 66-7, yikes.

 Skinny jeans, puffy vest, accessories, coffee (it was actually my hot chocolate ;))...just a few years shy of fitting right in on campus.
 I adore her sass!
 Her first football game!
 I love nothing more having all of us in Lawrence - if I haven't said it a million times, I adore this city.  
 Cooper played catch a million times.  

 The girls and I loved on sweet Madeline as much as we could.  Give us a baby and we are so happy!
Oh the stories Julie and I could tell our girls about our time here in Lawrence...we'll save that for another day...or decade.  We had the best time just enjoying the sunshine and catching up!!  
 All 3 kids passed out on the way home.
 Beautiful night = golf cart ride!

Another gorgeous sunset from our back deck.  The perfect ending to a pretty perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment