Tuesday, March 22, 2016

September Wrap Up

One more September post!  This is random, just some pictures I forgot to include other places.

 I love when Laney's teacher texts out pictures during the school day!
 These people!  There just aren't words. They made Urban Air opening possible...seriously-we wouldn't have opened on time without them.  Every single one of them was a huge help!!  From building tables to taking on my children -they literally did it all.  Adam and I took them out to dinner one night as a small token of thanks.  We don't get out very often (or ever) without any little kids!
 His first school spirit day!  He was excited to wear his new gear!

 September evenings are good for golf cart rides exploring the local neighborhoods.  We found this little river while exploring some wooded area that hadn't been built up yet.

We decided it was our new favorite spot and couldn't wait to come back...and then we did a couple weeks later and it had been all fenced off for development.  Boo. 

 This is 10 out of the 12 kids in Coop's Kindergarten class. They go half day in the afternoon so the moms (never me of course) plan fun events every so often in the mornings for the kids.  This day it was a trip to the fire station.  It happened to fall on my day to work at UA so one of the moms took Cooper along.
 I feel like we have been doing fire house tours since he could walk!

 Picture day for this sassy and sweet 4 year old!
 We hit up our favorite spot, Deanna Rose, before they closed for the season.
This is me, "smile children and I will take you to Chick-Fil-A for lunch!"

Well, I think that wraps up September!  

No comments:

Post a Comment