Monday, March 28, 2016

Mom/Son Night at School

Cooper's school had a mother/son night-think pizza, games, and a magician.  What else could a boy ask for?!

 Love this boy!  I asked him if he wanted to get dressed up to take me out for a date and he thought I was crazy.  
 We had pizza in the cafeteria and then there were lots of fun games made for pairs set up around the gym.  We played them all - he never wanted to leave my side and I couldn't have loved that more!!  I know it won't always be this way.  What happens when you put over 100 boys in a gym with balloon swords??  Sword fights and lots of noise!!  Seriously, it was soooo loud!
We took a seat on the floor for the magic show.  Again-he asked me to sit with him ;).  We had so much fun!  I love getting this boy to myself - he's the sweetest!!!!!

Meanwhile, here's what Adam and the girls were up to...
 Ice cream and
Scheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment