Monday, April 4, 2016

Fall Gymnastics with Laney and Piper

Last Fall both girls did Gymnastics on Wednesday mornings.  We did it with the Gibson girls again.  Once again - Stacey and I selfishly do it for ourselves so we have a standing date once a week ;).  Of course the little girls love seeing each other too!  The class splits into 2 for most of the hour.  The big girls go off with the instructors and then we work with the little girls.  And by work, I mean chase and try to get them to do what we are supposed to be doing...in between Stacey and I catching up on one another's lives.  I don't have many pictures due to the chasing.  I wish I had pictures of Cooper too.  He was a great big brother and spent most weeks watching/coloring/playing on my phone on the sidelines.

At the last class, they do a cute little awards ceremony.

 I wasn't sure if either one of my girls would go up on their own...they are so shy!
 Cute!  She loved gymnastics-I need to enroll her again.  
 Love that girl!  At gymnastics and dance she is always wearing hand me downs from our cousin Ava!
 Maybe my girls were hungry??  Love these cute girls!!!!!

 Seriously - so cute!!
These 2 were always so silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment