Sunday, March 20, 2016

More of September 2015

Seriously, I am so behind on this blog that I want to cry!  I just pulled out my planner from last year and opened it to September so I can recall what we did.  Warning - lots of pics.
 Alex Gordon and his family rented out Urban Air for his son's birthday party.  We thought it was pretty awesome to have our favorite Royals players having fun at our place!!
 Still wanting to sit on the potty after bath time.  
 It was our weekend to have Coop's class teddy bear, Theodore.  We took him to one of our favorite places, Scheels!




 An after school snack with Theodore.  
 More at Scheels.
The photo opps at Scheels never get old for our kids!
 They love to share a bed on non-school nights.
 I have lots of pictures similar to this one - love sweet, sleeping babies.  
 She found the little potty in the basement and was so excited!


 I was in charge of Lola.
 Back to School night at Laney's school.  We skipped Cooper's back to school night, oops!  It was a crazy week at Urban Air and we decided to just stay home and hang out with the kids instead.  I told Adam that probably wasn't a strong start to our childrens' education.  You think you skip the 3rd kids' back to school night...not the 1st kid! 
 I love that they learn about the Bible and God in Laney's preschool...almost makes me want to buck the tuition and keep them at this Christian school.  Cooper is definitely not learning anything church related this year.
 My cute crew to pick Cooper up from school!
 Back in September, Adam and I were each working one weekend a month.  And by weekend, I mean about 8:30am-midnight on Friday, 9:30-midnight on Saturday and 9:30-9 on Sunday.   Looking back on it, it was crazy - good, just crazy!  This is our party zone which is busy busy on the weekends.  
 I love Laney's spin on her accessories!  
 This night they didn't like dinner and Adam was out of town.  I was tired and over it.  I told them to eat what I made or make a sandwich...so they did.
 These 2 raid my closet for jewels, bags and shoes.
 We had been watching American Ninja Warrior so he started developing his own courses.  
At school, the students get Cheetah Checks...basically tickets from teachers when they see students exhibiting great behavior.  They do a drawing each month and pick a name from each grade level.  Coop won in the first month!!
 I am rarely at the grocery store without the 3 kids so I am not afraid of using the free doughnuts/cookies as bribery.
 We took advantage of a pretty September Tuesday and met the Galbraiths at the arboretum.
 All babies, all the time.
 When I take the kids to Urban Air, Cooper disappears to the Dodgeball courts.  No joke, I don't usually see him until we leave-no matter how long we stay.  So, it's me and the girls.  And this is how our pictures always turn out...blurry.

 Piper spends the most time going up and down this slide into the ball pit.

 Pillow talk with Henley.
 Pippi was playing with one of Henley's motorized dogs (for lack of a better description) and got her hair tied up in the wheels.
 I can't remember exactly how we got it out.  I think Rusty had to get a screwdriver and take it apart.
 Bedtime books.
 They took it upon themselves to drag pillows and blankets in our room to watch a cartoon.
 I wish our Target gave away free cookies, bribery isn't so easy here.  They always fight over who sits where in this stinkin' cart!
 
 My fruit monsters!
 One morning I had them up and running errands pretty early for us so we made a pit stop for donuts!

We have the west sun in our backyard and although the summer afternoons are a bit brutal, the sunsets totally make up for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment