Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 1st!!!

How is it December?  I am so behind on blog posts!  Adam's whole fam was here last Wednesday-Sunday so we have been a bit busier than usual :).  Oh yeah and I am due to have a baby in a couple weeks although everyone that I run into seems to think I won't make it that long…yes, I am beginning to look like a circus act and feeling like one too.

So while I have a lot to still post from Thanksgiving and November in general, here's how we brought in December.

 Yep, all Christmas is up!  It's a good thing I am not picky about my tree decor.  I let these 2 have total control of the bottom half and they loved every second of it.  
Although she appears a bit Grinch-ish here, she was loving her (it really belongs to Lola!) Santa clip.
Nineey the Elf is back!  See all about our family history with him here.  This year he brought the kids ornaments to represent their fave things from this year.  They were so darn excited about those ornaments.   Cooper is VERY aware of Nineey and that he is being watched 24/7.  It's only been 24 hours but I have used that elf as a reminder of good behavior countless times already.  
 We spent most of the day inside…sleeping in until 8:30, afternoon naps, putting the house back together and Christmas decor up.  It was a beautiful night so Dad started up a fire and we sat outside making s'mores.
 They loved it!
Gotta love December in Texas!

Welcome December, we are glad you are here!  It's sure to be a crazy exciting month!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment