Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dad Dates

The kids and I were lucky enough to have Adam home with us for the whole week of Thanksgiving!  The best part…we weren't on the road!  Here's a perk to a December baby…no holiday travel :).  

Adam and Cooper often hit the golf course/store or run errands together and Laney will stay home with me.  Well, Sister is starting to take notice and yells, "me, me, me" if she sees Cooper leaving with Adam.  So, Dad took them both out on different days last week.  He and Coop went to Golf Galaxy (their fave place to go together) to hit golf balls and practice their swings.  I don't have any pics from their outing.  Laney Faith was so super excited when she got up from nap the next day and Adam took her out.  And sweet Cooper was equally excited for her :).

 Dancing in the backseat.
 Think she was loving her time alone with her dad?
When he asked her what she wanted to do, she said cookie, so that's what they did.  They went to Chick-Fil-A to have dessert and play.  Then they hit up the hardware store where she was missing her bow at checkout and her sweet Dad backtracked the whole store to find it :).  She is still talking about her date a week later!

 Coop and I played Zingo! while Dad and Laney were gone.  This is my favorite kid game! If you have a kid to buy for, go get this game!!!  Coop was pretty impressed that my board fit perfectly on my belly :).

No comments:

Post a Comment