Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fun in Wash, MO

After Easter the kids and I drove to Washington to visit everybody, meet Baby Brynn, and for Papaw's surprise birthday party!!  Dad met us there a couple days later.  Coop had so much playing with his cousins and Laney had fun watching them all :).  
 This is precious Brynn Elizabeth!  I held her as much as I could, when not holding or chasing down my own:)).  She is perfect in every way and so small!!!!!
 The weather was beautiful!
 It's always so fun to get the cousins together, but we sure did miss Braeden and Ava-Grace!
 What will we all do when Maggie and Kyle's baby arrives in September??  They are always helping all of us take care of our kids!
 No denying these 3 guys are father and sons!
 Adam was in charge of these crazy boys in the bath

  I realized about 5 minutes before we were leaving that I hadn't taken one picture with my newest niece!! She was obviously sad to see me leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment