Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fire Department Visit

What better way for a 2 1/2 year old boy to start the week than a tour of the fire station we pass daily!?  We went on a tour with our Mom's group-I really enjoyed it too.  I so admire these men that show up to work everyday with no clue what they could face and ready to save lives 24/7.

 All ears with his buddies, Tom and Meghan.  Most of the talk was over Coop's head-they did talk about calling 911 when you are in trouble/something is wrong.  I talked about it with Cooper on the way home that morning.  The next day he hurt his finger on a toy, came over and told me I should call the fire department to make it all better :).  Yeah, good thing he can't dial yet!

Check out the name above this locker :)

2 comments:

  1. I love how innocent he looks sucking his thumb in front of that locker :) Really good thing he can't dial 911!

    ReplyDelete