Monday, April 23, 2012

1st Campout!

1st campout...if you include setting up a tent in the backyard a campout, which I 100% do!  The afternoon before Easter Dad randomly set up a tent in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard with intentions of a family campout.  Well, I am not much of a camper and we were pretty sure Coop wasn't going to cooperate.  Did I mention it was supposed to be in the low 40's that night!!??  Moving on...Coop and Dad headed out at 10 for the night, after about 30 minutes I went out to check on them.  Cooper was out, sound asleep!  Oh yeah, Cooper was diagnosed with croup the day before after spending all night Thursday and Friday coughing.  Adam's reasoning for the tent when he was sick..."the doctor said cold air is good for him."  Well, he was right.  So, I sucked it up and camped out with my boys.  We all slept soundly until about 7am...couldn't believe it!  
 The set-up



 The Easter Bunny is a pretty smart bunny, he knew Cooper was in the tent!
Following the trail back into the house, eating chocolate on the way.

1 comment: