Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A rough 24 hours...

We are in Kansas visiting family and for other fun reasons I will post about later.  I am here without a computer which explains the lack of blog posts!  Will be returning to Texas this week, so I will catch you all up soon!  For now, I have my sister's computer and pics...

Last night at one of our many parties, Coop basically tripped over his own 2 feet, (ball in hand, of course) and busted his lip.  I watched it happen, but still not sure on specifics of how the busting happened???  All I know was it was very traumatic for the Coopster!  There was lots of blood and tears and nothing was soothing him until we busted out the popsicles.  2 popsicles, his blankets and an episode of Mickey Mouse he was feeling better and ready to play again!

 Here is the damage :).  He decided to play in his baby pool fully clothed.  Pretty sure we will be visiting a dentist soon, as I noticed his gums on the top two teeth look a little black.  As to whether or not, he messed up his teeth...too hard to tell because they weren't exactly perfect to begin with! Hoping for the best!
Next day we were playing ball outside, he stepped on it and fell backwards hitting his head on the concrete.  Just a goose egg here, of course lots of tears too!  This afternoon we went to the farm to watch Uncle Greg feed the cows. Cooper was chasing Greg when Uncle Bryson pulled down the drive in his big truck, Coop got scared and ran for me.  In the process, he fell and looked like he was sliding into home base across the gravel.  He didn't even notice the blood until about 30 minutes later on our drive home, which of course turned into tears.  It is perfectly fine but everytime he sees it, he has to point it out, "my boo-boo."

I am sure this is just the beginning of falls, cuts and bruises...

No comments:

Post a Comment