Monday, June 20, 2011

Nash Farms

I am always looking for new places to take Coop and this place has popped up a few different places lately.  So, off we went to Nash Farms Friday morning!  They have what is called Farm Fridays, there is no admission, just $1 for a tractor ride and you can hang out all day if you wish...or just over an hour like we did :).  There are tractor rides, a cow to peek at, chickens to hold, gardens to water and plow, old tractors to sit on, tractors to play with...sure we will be going back!

The tractor ride, it just took you in circles around the small piece of land, but all the kids were loving it!

'
Of course he won't look at me for a picture on the ride
He wasn't so sure of holding the chickens at first, just liked them from afar

The lady working was so sweet to him, here she is showing him where they sleep and lay eggs...think she might have just kept him for the day. ;)

After about 10 minutes in the coop, he was ready to hold one...I couldn't believe it!  He seems so grown up to me in this picture!!!

Besides the chicken coop, this is where we spent most of our time.  He loved playing with all the tractors, had to drag him out when I couldn't take the sweat running down my face anymore!

Such a fun Friday morning and wore Cooper out, mission accomplished!


1 comment:

  1. Such a big boy! I don't think I would have EVER warmed up to holding a chicken on my lap. :)

    ReplyDelete