Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Phone Pictures

Just some random pics from my phone, for some reason I haven't been taking many pictures on my camera lately.  Definitely need to as my the quality of pics from my phone is awful!


Told you...horrible action shots!  Coop is really loving this horse, who he calls Bullseye (Toy Story, of course) and he must be wearing his cowboy hat!

There is a pond with ducks close to our house.  We had some bread to get rid of, so we went to feed the ducks.  Man, when they saw what we had, they were all over us!  Cooper loves going to feed the ducks and just watching them swim.  This night my form of bribery to leave was sno-cones :), no pictures of that sticky mess!  Cooper loves his no-nones (as he calls them), reminds me of summers at Cool Cats!
Cheeeese...helping me go through mail
Yep, still loving guacamole ('moleee) and eating by the spoonful!  Whenever we ask him what he wants for dinner it is always-pizza or rice, 'mole, chips, salsa...never fails!  



No comments:

Post a Comment