Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Friday Night at Southlake Town Square

I hate to admit it, but we have become regulars at Milwaukee Joe's, an ice cream shop at Southlake Town Square.  You see, Adam's favorite line is..."I don't eat dessert."  In fact, it has become a running joke because I am pretty sure he would eat cookies and cream ice cream every night and is the culprit behind our many trips to Milwaukee Joe's.  Of course, Coop and I don't fight it, occasionally I try, but I have zero will power!  Not to mention that with this pregnancy I think I could eat dessert for breakfast, lunch and dinner!  We always get the same thing, me-reeses and fudge, adam-cookies and cream, cooper-half of mine and half of adams :).  I don't have any pics of our recent trips...will work on that because Coop's face is pretty priceless taking down that ice cream!  

Besides Milwaukee Joe's, Southlake has a great open area with a big water fountain and grassy area.  Coop loves to throw pennies in the fountain and just watch all the 'big' kids.  
When he spotted this basketball shirt in his dresser, nothing else was going on his body that day!

It was so sweet, all the little kids had their shoes off  having the best time just splashing their feet!

Just a reminder that we do live in Texas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment