Monday, February 7, 2011

He's got 7 months to get ready...


Our little Coopster is going to be a big brother and we are ecstatic!!! 
I am just out of my first trimester, making this baby's arrival middle of August.  In case you are wondering, yes, Cooper's birthday is August 12th. I would love for their birthdays to be as far apart in August as possible, but not my decision. :)  First trimester was rough, felt like I was hungover 24/7, but fingers crossed I am over that hump.  We got our first pictures of Baby #2 last week, just as exciting as the first time around!!!   Of course, updates to come!

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! Congrats again :) Hopefully I'll meet this new baby before he or she is 1+ years old.
    Can't wait to read the update posts ... keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN'T WAIT for ANOTHER "it" in the fam! WOOO WHOOO! Still so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ashley! Such exciting news!

    ReplyDelete