Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy (Belated) Valentine's Day

I had grand plans to make cute Valentines like last year, but they just didn't pan out.  But, be ready next year because I have the cutest idea!!!  Dad and I's Valentine's Day present to Coop...a plane ride to KC (more on that plane ride later:)).  Of course the Grandparents pulled through for the little man!

 This balloon, monkey, and some Dove chocolates (that maybe I didn't share) were waiting for Cooper to pick up at the store.  A special delivery all the way from Mamaw and Papaw in Wash, MO!  
Woody, is that you?  Grandma and Grandpa had this fun towel for Coop after bath!  I have to mention that Aunt Alli took over e-v-e-r-y bath while we were in town...priceless!

1 comment:

  1. PRICELESS pic of woody! Oh my gosh- that is AWESOME! Love that Coopster! So good to see you last week!

    ReplyDelete