Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Cooper's Halloween Parade/Party and Trunk or Treat

We had our first of many elementary school parade and parties!  
He had a mask but didn't wear it because he is the ultimate rule follower.  Teachers had said no masks...referencing scary masks but he took it to heart and refused to wear that part of his costume.

He makes me smile!
And so does she!  She was out of school so we went to the parade and party together.
Cooper has such a sweet class!  Their class parties are unusually quiet.
My mom brought Moose cookies to celebrate the Royals (Mike Moustakas) in the playoffs.
 It was my weekend to work at the store and back in October that meant over 30 hours in 3 days.  It was intense.  Adam took the kids to trunk or treat at a local school.









 They went back to Bryson and Tara's house.  My sister texted me to say that my kids were taking advantage of me not being around.  Here they sat, eating pieces of candy-over and over and over.  Mom wasn't there to enforce moderation and they were not sad about that.

Just the beginning of Halloween fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment