Monday, April 18, 2016

Halloween 2016!

Halloween fell on a Saturday night this year.  The Zicks and Mamaw and Papaw came in for the weekend. 

Mamaw's birthday is on Halloween and Maggie's is just a couple days after so we celebrated them in my favorite way...a cookie cake ;).
I was trying to get a cute picture of Pippi in her Halloween outfit...she wasn't exactly cooperating.
 This girl LOVES dogs!  She wanted in Lulu's cage with her and was so happy!

 Apparently we went to Scheels the next day...I don't remember.  I do see that Piper went in her pjs ;).
Papaw was trying to nap
but Piper wasn't letting that happen!
 My Superheros!  Can you believe that I have never had my kids in matching themed costumes before?  Here's another fact-this is the first year I have bought a Halloween costume!!  That's a pretty good run, right?  Thankful for hand me downs!!  
Cooper originally wanted to be a Ninja-I was cringing on the inside.  Ninja?!  Where did this come from?  I told him we would look at Target.  While we were there he saw Captain America and I made a BIG deal over how awesome the costume was ;).  Captain America it was for him!  Then in the same aisle, Laney saw Wonder Woman and decided that was what she wanted to be.   From there, Pippi had to be Super Girl!

 I can't imagine that Cooper will want to match his sisters again next year so I totally enjoyed this one!
 We went trick-or-treating at my Grandma's house and Piper grabbed the Nilla Wafers and took a seat.
 Our twin cousins were Cabbage Patch dolls - so cute!!
 We went to my parents for dinner and trick-or-treating.  Again, Piper found a cookie and took a seat.


 Aaron and Cami were having a Halloween party so we ended up at their house and did a little trick or treating in the neighborhood.  Our kids were at great ages.  They trick-or-treated at about 6 houses and were all good!
It makes my heart hurt to a little to think there are just a few more Halloweens left that Cooper is going to be good trick-or-treating with just our family.
 Back at Aaron and Cami's-she found candy.
 Happy Birthday Mamaw!!!
The day after-sorting his loot.  

1 comment:

  1. This Halloween birthday party was tremendous. Decorations just took my heart away. Liked this mix of Halloween and superman themed party. Would love to use this theme on my son’s 5th birthday. We have booked one of his favorite Chicago venues and was searching for an apt theme.

    ReplyDelete