Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Fall soccer with Laney

Laney had been asking to play soccer since Cooper's last season.  I think she was tired of sitting on the sidelines for all his stuff!  I obliged and signed her up to play with some friends of ours.  Due to the age of siblings on the team, the girls ended up playing up an age division...definitely not a great thing for Laney since she had barely kicked a ball before ;).  She had practice at 5pm one night a week...also known as the witching hour.  She was so tired from school, I could barely get her dressed and out the door and then 50% of the time...she fell asleep on the 10 minute drive there.  It's always a joy to wake a kid during the witching hours.  She powered thru and participated in practice and was always happy to go to the games.  Adam was an assistant coach so he was usually out on the field to encourage her to at least follow the ball ;).  She seemed like she could careless but after every game she was happy!  

I think she was a little intimidated by the bigger girls.
She always looked the part!
Hi Laney!  Get back to the game!
Picture day! 


 Trophy ceremony with her awesome coach.
Cute, cute girls!!

Needless to say, Laney isn't playing this season.  In fact she told me, "I hope you didn't sign me up for soccer because I am NOT playing."  Oh Laney!

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly what a group of hot little ladies where would u start

    ReplyDelete