Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Visit to Mama Kelly's

One of our many stops in Kansas is always to my Grandma's house and I think Coop enjoys going for many reasons, but I know these 2 for sure...

 Jack the donkey was extra friendly today, totally calm-let Coop pet him...probably because it was so stinkin' hot and he was miserable.  Jack didn't hee-haw for us today :(.  See that church steeple in the background?  That's where we were married, our kids were baptized and where everyone else in my family for generations has gotten married and baptized.  
 Here's another reason my kids love coming here...Mama always shares her Pepsi.  It is like a rite of passage for all the babies to have their first pop out of Mama's Pepsi and it is usually much earlier than Laney's 10 1/2 months.  Actually, they have probably snuck it to her before now without me knowing :).  Either way, she loved it.
Cooper was not going to miss out.  In fact, the first thing he usually does when he sees Mama is check her hands for the infamous Pepsi cup.
I know I have said it before (a lot), my kids are pretty darn lucky to not only have 2 amazing sets of Grandparents but 2 incredible Great Grandmas that love them so!

No comments:

Post a Comment