Friday, July 13, 2012

Smile Fridays-week 8

I love garage sales and happened to find a great one today!  In fact, it kind of makes me sick that I don't get all of my kids toys used.  Scored some great deals and got to go without kids-thanks Mom!
 Coop loves his new construction set-it was never opened before!
And Doodles loves her house.

Adam's says my favorite restaurant is Chick-Fil-A and when I am with kids around lunchtime, it is my favorite!  It's cheap, doesn't taste like fast food, and they have amazing customer service!  What do I love more than Chick-Fil-A, FREE Chick-Fil-A!  Well, if you dressed like a cow today, you got free meals!  My friend Jenny loves a good deal as much as me, so we dressed up our kids like cows and had a free lunch today :).  The best part, I am 98% sure Laney learned how to moo.
 Doodles spots wouldn't stay on.



This guy makes me smile!  Haven't seen him in a week and he had a pretty scary airplane experience last night, so we are extra happy to him in our lives!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment