Monday, April 11, 2011

More weekend stuff

So, we didn't just eat popsicles all weekend, we (or should I say Aunt Alli and Coop) flew our first kite and we have flowers!  

 Coop would want to fly the kite, but often let it go as soon as he got his hands on it!

 Of course a Toy Story Kite and Woody shirt.
 Having a heart to heart with his Lola
 This corner of our yard has been a complete eyesore and you see it right out all of our back windows.  However, my lack of any type of green thumb has left it this way and just chose to ignore it.  Well, my mom is queen of the green thumb and she saved the day.  We went to Lowe's (my most dreaded store, along with Home Depot) and picked up some flowers.
 This lady did all the work!  I really did ask what I could do to help, but she took it on solo.
The "after," such a nice sight out the windows, simple but perfect! I can't wait for them to fully bloom, especially that hydrangea bush in the back corner!!!  Thanks again Mom, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Can she come to my house next?! I have a TON of weeds that are overtaking my flower beds :) Very pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you live in Texas... too cold here for flowers yet! Looks GREAT Sheryl! :)

    ReplyDelete