Sunday, April 10, 2011

First Popsicle of the season...woo-hoo!!!

Another great weekend full of beautiful weather and family visitors!  Grandma and Aunt Alli drove down to spend a long weekend with us and we had some fun!!!  With the beautiful weather came evening walks and popsicles...does life get much better than that?  

 Big Smiles!
 This picture cracks me up because I didn't offer my popsicle to him.  I just knelt down to get a picture and as Alli was taking it, he helped himself. :)
This was Coop's first popsicle to himself.   It was warm so they were melting pretty fast, thought the messy stickiness would drive our perfectionist crazy, but he was so into the deliciousness that it didn't faze him.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the last picture! He doesn't look happy AT ALL! Can't wait to have popsicles in a week together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see you guys in about 4 days! Tell Coop to save some popcicles for me!

    ReplyDelete