Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby J Update

Well, I am officially 20 weeks, 1/2 thru pregnancy #2.  I am already so ready for this baby to be here!  Adam keeps telling me not to wish time away and I'm not, just ready for a sweet, swaddled newborn to be in my arms.  Yes, I have blocked out the idea of sleepless nights, breastfeeding every 2 hours, and all that comes with postpartum.  

Anyway, we had our 20 week sonogram this morning.  After almost a 2 hour wait (always fun with a 18 month old in a waiting room) we got to sneak a peek at Baby J.  Coop was smiling away! I had been telling him we were going to see pictures of our Baby...all morning it was, "babeeeee, babeee, babeeee."  

Baby J has all its parts in all the right places, always a relief!  I forgot how hard those things are to figure out!  Baby was not really cooperating for pics-face was turned away and was not wanting to budge!  The sonographer finally got a facial shot to check for everything she needed, but the pic is hard to read.  We stuck to our guns on not finding out the sex, I almost forgot to tell her!  It wasn't hard for me, but I think Adam was soo close to saying, "ok, just tell us!"  So, 'it' is still an 'it', much to the dismay of many family and friends ;).   

Here are the pics of Baby J...

 an arm
 the left is the face, like I said, hard to tell

2 comments:

  1. YAY for Baby J!!!! I TOTALLY forgot to ask you about your garage sale- looks like it went great! and can I say how weird it is for some reason to see Cooper playing with Tom and Meghan?!?! I love it but it's so weird seeing them in pictures together- I just LOVE that you guys are hanging out so much!

    ReplyDelete