Wednesday, March 31, 2010

First of many trips to the park

It was in the middle 80's today, unbelievable, felt fabulous!  Coop and I hit up a new park this afternoon.  We strolled checking out the ducks in the pond, Coop watched lots of kids playing, and even tried out the swings!  Cooper seemed to like it, but was really more interested in watching the other kids next to him swing.  The ladies man met a baby girl about the same age, they played on the ground and tried to eat the playground material :).  As we were at the park, the tweens began to arrive.  All I could think was...How can I get him to never grow up, if not that, How can we bypass the middle school years???

No, the blanket wasn't there for warmth, but for support so he didn't keep toppling forward :)

Checking it all out

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture with his serious face. I think he looked cute in his striped shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I like that pic too. The striped shirt was cute, the shorts that didn't make the pic...not so much. His long legs need longer shorts :)

    ReplyDelete