Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Time to Shop!

Really, when isn't it time to shop??  Can't believe the end of April is already here!  I need to share these with you!
April is Autism Awareness Month, Stella & Dot has partnered with the HollyRod Foundation for a second year in a row.  Last year we raised over $120,000 towards compassionate care for families affected by autism.  This year's Autism Awareness boutique features four brand new pieces!  Shop them here.
I partnered up with a sorority sister and did a charity trunk show in honor of her sweet boy and the Autism Speaks walk in KC.  I will be donating over $1,700 to their team for the Autism Speaks walk!!!  I just love when I can use my business for good!!!!!!!!!!
See lots of charm combinations here..  Stella & Dot created a Mother's Day collection of ideas, see them here.
LOVE this special!  Spend $50 and get the You Are My Sunshine necklace for just $14.99!  It normally retails for $69!  Love the idea of buying a $50 Stella & Dot gift card and sticking it in the box with the necklace.  
Purchase one our Getaway bags and get a Hang On for FREE!  The Getaway is not only perfect for short weekend trips but everyday trips to the pool and gym!  The hang on is a great jewelry organizer, but I have been using it to store diapers/wipes in my bag.  Lots of different prints, see them here.
These are May specials, but available to shop now.  Spend $50 and get any or all of these for 1/2 off!  The scarf is my fave!  

Happy Shopping!  Message me at ash4545@hotmail.com if you have any questions or I can help you with an order! 




No comments:

Post a Comment