Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Spring has Sprung!

Could it be that Spring is finally here?!!?  One day a few weeks back, Cooper asked me if we were ever going to get to play outside again.  Ugh, we I might just be missing the Texas weather a teeny tiny bit.  But it looks like we are headed on the right track with Mother Nature.  Finally.

 The kids are loving our deck and that there is a door to it right off the playroom :).  I should also mentioned how well these 2 are playing together now!  Of course they fight like crazy but for the most part, they are really playing awesome.
I was making lunch one day while they played on the deck.  LOVE that the window in the kitchen peeks right onto the deck!  This was what I found when I went outside at one point - they just giggled and blamed each other for it.  
 One Saturday, Town Center Plaza hosted Powell Gardens for a fun activity.  For $5, kids could paint a pot and pick a flower to plant.  Wish I had a pic of the final product, they did awesome and totally loved it!
 Marshmallow Bunnies!  Another one I wish I had a pic of the final product - so cute!
 Piper had fun watching
 One morning we colored eggs-they were mesmerized by the process.
 And Piper was mesmerized by her hands.
The final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment