Thursday, February 27, 2014

Piper - 2 months

I started this post over a week ago…that's the last time I sat down at the computer!  It has been straight up CRAZY town…don't worry, I will fill you in on all the details sometime in the next 6 months ;).  We are in our happy new home in Kansas freezing our tails off and unpacking boxes/organizing every moment we can!


First of all-someone tell me how my sweet Piper Marie is 2 months old already!  So much has happened in her short 2 months of life!
-At her 2 month check up, she was 12 lbs, 8 oz (72nd %ile), 23.75 inches long (91st %ile) and her head circumference was 40cm (89th %ile).  A healthy baby :).
-Happy to report that she is a much happier and content baby than she was at 1 month.  I am extra thankful for Zantac and the relief it has given her reflux.  She still spits up all.the.time. (just like her brother did) but she's sleeping great and much happier!
-Speaking of sleep-we got her sleeping all night!  Well, pretty sure we had nothing to do with it but either way she's sleeping which means I am sleeping which means everyone is happier and well taken care of ;).  She's sleeping from 10 or 11ish to 7 or 8 ish.  Seriously dreamy.
-We swaddle her at night.  She can be wide awake after eating but once I get her all swaddled up and lay her down she puts herself to sleep quickly.  
-Besides the sleep, the best part about month 2 is SMILES!  She is smiling at all of us and we just can't get enough.
I couldn't narrow down her pictures to just a couple-they are all so cute!

Oh, those rolls and that hair!


Those sweet cheeks of hers are kissed on a million times a day by everyone in this house!



This is my fave!

Happy 2 months Piper Marie!!!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment