Saturday, February 1, 2014

Cooper's TOT Performance

Cooper is doing TOTs again this year.  I wrote all about TOT and this same performance last year, here.  
This was also my first outing with the 3 kids alone as Adam was out of town for work.  After I got all 3 of us checked in and squeezed in on the middle school bleachers (not made for infant carseats ;), I took Piper out of her seat to realize she had a blowout diaper all up her back.  Awesome.  Thankful for 2 things…good friends there to sit with my big kids and the fact that I actually had an extra outfit for her in my purse.  Of course there is no changing table in the bathrooms so Piper and I made ourselves at home on the bathroom floor (yuck!) to wash/change her.  I should also note this was her first ever blowout - nice timing Piper ;).
Cooper did so awesome, we are always so proud of him when he steps out of his comfort zone.  I could tell he was wanting to back out before it started but he stayed strong!
 Just like last year, he parked himself in the far back corner!
 Can you see him in the back?  We are always so impressed at these performances.  This many young kids dribbling a basketball would seem to create chaos - but not at all.  They always rock it!  
Cooper was searching for us in the stands afterwards :).

We are so proud of you Cooper William!

No comments:

Post a Comment