Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Our little artists

These pictures are from right before Piper was born - I think late November/early December.  The kids, especially Laney, are totally into coloring.  I just love to see their coloring progress and a peek into how their little minds work.
 In early November she was so proud to write the letter C.  This came out of nowhere, she has never written any other letters!
 More of the letter C.  And those scribbles is how she always colors, I LOVE it!

 A great perk of their coloring-the table talk that I get to eavesdrop in on.
 More of her scribble scrabble…that's what Cooper calls it.  
 Cooper's first family portrait and I couldn't love it more.  Piper wasn't born yet, hence the baby title.  I love the typical heads on sticks with giant hands.  I love we are all one color except for Lola who got lots of colors.  I love that he ordered us biggest to smallest (backwards ;)) and this is the exact order he prays for everyone each night.
 Coop's coloring pages are usually superheros.  
 Laney is also loving Dora these days.
Adam was working in the office and Cooper joined him to write a message to his (imaginary) friend Robin.  He had Adam print it out, brought it to me and asked if I would put it in the mail.  Of course I did ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment