Thursday, January 30, 2014

Randomness

Here are some random cute pictures that I just have to post…

 This was one afternoon in the beginning of January.  It was so nice we skipped naps this day and if you know us, we don't skip naps around here ;).  Adam and Coop were teaching Laney how to play tee ball.
 Over Christmas break the kids were rarely out of their pjs.
 Dad was behind this creation.
 She was the bad guy for the day and apparently needed arresting.
 Me and my girls.  Oh that expression on Laney's face just melts my heart.
 I have fun playing with her hair after baths.
 I swear the girl is always missing at least one article of clothing!  She is loving her pretend babies these days.


 Have I mentioned how thankful we were to have him home for 3 whole weeks!  This was the eve before he went back to work.  I may or may not have begged him to stay home just one.more.day;).  We so loved having him home with us!
This was my view one morning…how did they end up in my bed?!


No comments:

Post a Comment