Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Princess and Pirates Tour

I do my best to not let these kids of mine watch much TV, and when I do they don't even get an option of what to watch (mean mom), they watch whatever is on Disney Junior.  Before they were really into shows, I always recorded Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  They still adore both of these shows although I think Cooper is over Mickey Mouse a bit. :(  
Before Christmas I saw that the Disney Junior Princess and Pirates tour was coming to Dallas and it was the week after Christmas.  I decided it was the perfect outing for Dad to take them on while I stayed home and snuggled my sweet baby…tough job but someone has to do it.  We surprised them with it on Christmas morning and they were so, so, so excited even though I don't think they really understood what it was.  

To say they were excited to go with Dad to the show would be an understatement, they were ecstatic!
Adam sent me this picture with the following texts... 
***Yes, he entered himself as "Your Smokin Hot Husband" on my phone :)***
 So typical that Cooper is still wearing his fleece coat inside.
 I can just see his wheels turning trying to decide what souvenir to get.
 I was sure to ask Adam to make sure someone took a pic of the 3 of them there.
This cracks me up.  Another good reason their Dad takes them to these types of things…he buys them a souvenir.  This boring (and cheap) mom would probably scoot them right on past the toy stands ;).


No comments:

Post a Comment