Thursday, May 26, 2011

Scout

Scout has made his way in and out of Cooper's interest a few times since he got him 2 Christmas' ago.  Who is Scout you ask?  Well, Scout is an adorable dog that you can hook up to the computer and personalize his songs to your child.  You program Scout with his/her name, favorite food, animal, color and songs.  Embarrassing to say...we haven't changed anything on Scout in the year and a half we have had him!  Scout also comes in a girl version, she is Violet.  In the beginning, Coopie would just stare at the light flash on/off, then he started getting interested in the actual buttons and what they did.  Just in the last few weeks, he has again pulled him from a bin and started "taking care of him."  Here is an example  from the other night while I was cooking dinner and he was entertaining himself.

He was pretending this towel was his blanket, would say, "Scout blanket, night, night."

And then he would watch Scout 'sleep.'


Giving him kisses.  What I don't have a picture of is Cooper demanding that I hold Scout, towel and all.  Whenever, I laid him down, he would say, "Mom, Scout, night, night!"

Most nights I am making dinner before Adam gets home and this is just a glimpse at what my kitchen floor turns into.  Needless to say, we have not figured out the 'stay out of the kitchen when Mom is cooking' rule!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I forgot about Scout! Maybe Coop needs a baby doll :) I'm sure his dad would love that!

    ReplyDelete