Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Aunt Alli Graduates

One of the reasons Coop and I were in KC was for my sister's graduation from Avila University.  She graduated with a degree in radiologic science and will be working at St. Joe's hospital in KC.  We are all so proud of her and excited to celebrate over the weekend!

The night before graduation at her pinning ceremony.
Graduation-check, Wedding-5 months away...exciting year for these two!
Graduation was at Independence Events Center.  These events are always interesting with a toddler ;).
The uncles were busy keeping him entertained with Toy Story videos on the phone and chasing him around the events center commons during the 2 hour ceremony.
It's official, she's a graduate!  (in a pregnant girl sandwich:))
Proud Parents
The ceremony wore this kid out...he couldn't even finish the french fries! 


We did have a fun Fiesta back at my parents house, but didn't get any fun pics of the party.  I probably would have if I was able to partake in the Margaritas, instead I had seconds (and maybe thirds/fourths) of dessert. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment