Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope all you moms had a fabulous Mother's Day, I did!  Yesterday, I got the gift of freedom...all morning long alone to do whatever!  I went shopping and then realized it's not all that fun when pregnant :).  The styles were definitely more pregnancy friendly when I was pregnant with Coop, everything seems so short...dresses, shirts, shorts, is it just me?  Anyway, not attractive!!!
Last night Adam and I went out with the Dieckhaus' to celebrate Amanda's birthday, the Fimmens were sweet enough to watch and keep Coop overnight!!!  So, I woke up childless on Mother's Day, but picked him up bright and early so poor Carolyn wasn't spending all Mother's Day morning with an extra kid!  Dad made pancakes for us, we went to church and Fuzzy's for lunch...so good!!!!!  We spent the afternoon around the house and playing outside, which was so nice.  I am in the in middle of Breaking Dawn from the Twilight series and had a hard time putting it down today!
Happy Mother's Day to our Moms!  Adam and I think we are the luckiest people to have grown up with our moms, they taught us so much and are the best Grandmas to Cooper!  Same goes for our Grandmas who we are fortunate enough to still have in our lives! 

I feel so lucky to be a Mom to this sweet boy...can't wait to see if next Mother's Day I am a mom to 2 boys or one of each!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment