Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Visitors-part #1

Aunt Alli had her last Spring Break and guess where she chose to spend it?  Yep, here in Keller helping her favorite sister unpack and get organized.  Lucky for us that Grandma came down too!  Adam has been out of town almost all month (literally) for work so it was perfect timing to have some company for a week straight!!!  Wish I would have taken pictures of all the progress we made on this house...pretty unbelievable.  Would have taken me weeks or months, that is for sure!  Of course we treated ourselves to some good meals and a trip to Nothing Bundt Cakes. ;)  Thanks again Mom and Alli, you really are the best!

 Imitating Alli blowing bubbles with her gum
Thinks this book is hilarious, loves the "oops" part on every page!
 St. Patrick's Day lunch at one of our favorites...Kincaids!
These were considered "work boots" for the week!  They did a lot of attic walking!  My sister and I kept joking that you could make a drinking game out of every time my mom said, "Don't lift that Ashley, it's too heavy."  Needless to say, the fine legs in the picture aren't mine, I was just pointing fingers. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment