Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another sign of growing up too fast!

I registered my baby boy for preschool this morning.  He will start in September, just 2 days a week from 9-2.  Definitely bittersweet, I know he will love it and I will too with a new baby.  He is going to want a break from boring Mom and Baby.  But, as Adam and I talked over breakfast this morning, this is just the beginning of school and before we know it, it's going to be Kindergarten round-up.  We just love (almost) every minute with him and feel it's going sooo fast.  He will be at a Christian preschool that is about 5 minutes from our house.  I decided after looking at a few and recommendations.  After touring and talking to the director, I couldn't be more excited for him!  I am also excited because a good friend of mine will have a daughter in Cooper's class, so Coop will have a familiar face from day one. :)

"School??  What???  As long as I can bring my ball and blankie I will be good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment