Sunday, January 2, 2011

Magic House

Preface: This post is a little overdue, we went to the Magic House before Christmas, but I left my camera battery charging at my house while gone for Christmas!  Can you believe that?!  Thanks to my sis for loaning me her camera during our visit home.  

The week before Christmas, we got ice and snow that left Coop and I home for a couple days.  On the afternoon of that 2nd day, I decided we had to get out!  We hadn't been to the Magic House since Coop could really enjoy it, so off we went!  It was a blast!!!  Since the weather still wasn't great, there was hardly anyone there, Coop was free to roam and check it all out.  He was loving it!  The pictures aren't the greatest, he didn't stay still for long. :)

Of course, in the first five minutes we were there Coop fell and hit his eyebrow on the corner of a table!
  I had to tear him away from any activity that involved balls! 
 So, here there was air blowing out of the white holes, keeping the balls afloat.  Cooper was awestruck!  He figured out how to grab a ball and then even put it back over the air, pretty proud of himself!!!
 The train exhibit was probably his favorite!  Just kept oohing and aahing, was truly amazed by the trains!!!


My favorite Christmas tree I have seen all season!!  Who's coming to decorate my tree like this next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment