Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Day

We continued Christmas morning at Grandma and Grandpa's.  Coop woke up in great mood, then we discovered he had wet through his diaper and pjs.  I mean of all days!!  So much for fun pictures in cute Christmas jammies. :(  Cooper despises having his diaper changed, so after completely changing him, he had lost it, just bauling!  Here was my thought...as soon as he sees all of his presents, he will be ecstatic...I was wrong.  He was clinging to me and wanted nothing to do with what Santa had brought him. I can't even remember what finally turned him around.

Walking downstairs to see all the presents from Santa!  See those tears!  On a separate note, see that Toy Story balloon?  One of his favorite toys all weekend, thanks Aunt Alli!  She claims they were giving them away at the grocery store...who believes that?
Sitting in his KU chair, admiring a new Toy Story blanket!
The tears came back for a short period when he fell face first out of his chair.
Lovin' his new mini basketball set...
but he always has time for a good book. :)

Grandma and Grandpa are Hawaii bound this November!!! 
Hanging with Woody and Buzz!
Santa knows what every little boy needs to get out some energy!
Sitting his buddies up just right.
This picture...ugh, but it is the only family pic I have from Christmas Day.  Coop is such a snuggler and we take advantage of it all the time!!!
Jenga was the game of Christmas 2010!  Everyone was playing it from 7 year olds to the old men in their 50's :).  I can call them old, because none of them will be checking my blog any day soon:)

It was a very Merry Christmas and I feel so blessed to be living my life.  I have the best family and friends a girl could ask for.  It is so easy to take for granted the things in your life, but I am trying awful hard not to and appreciate everything God has given me (even my shih tzu that stole a Jimmy Johns sandwich off the kitchen table today :))


No comments:

Post a Comment