Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Crown Center - Part 2 - Santa Claus and More!

After dinner at Fritz's we explored Crown Center with the 1/2 million other people there that night! 

Cooper had his face smashed up against the glass to see the Gingerbread Village.  It was pretty amazing!  Wish I would have taken a picture of the "stat sheet" that listed the amount of ingredients and time it took to build, unreal!  I like to thnk I have a lot of patience, but this would throw me over the edge, for sure!
Told you, face literally pressed up on the glass, getting as close as he could!
Love this!  The tree was hanging from the ceiling down to the 1st floor!  How do they do that and who decorates that tree!!!!!!!!!!
We waited way too long in line for the Crayola village and to see Santa again!  Adam and I missed the first time, so we had to see Cooper's terrified reactions in person...so mean, I know!  At this point, we were so close, yet so far from getting in.

Not a great picture of Coop, but love that Crayola house!  For those of you that visited Crown Center to see Santa as a kid...I remember it being a whole lot bigger!  So, either I was unaware when I was younger or they have changed it!
Cooper was having a grand ole' time playing until our turn was up in line to visit Santa.  Dad did the honors of handing off, actually prying off and putting on Santa's lap!
It's moments like this that make me wish for a fancy camera with a super fast shutter!  There was a perfect moment of him staring Santa down and there I stood with my point and shoot waiting for it to take the picture...ugh!!!  Did you hear me Santa?...a fancy camera for Christmas!!!
After the traumtic experience, we met up with the rest of the crew at the bar where they were watching football.  Uncle Rusty emptied his pockets of change for Cooper to throw in the waterfall.  Pretty sure his wish at that moment was to never see that white bearded man again!!!
Dad didn't get the puffy vest memo...
And the fun was over, but one last pic anyway!

1 comment: