Thursday, December 16, 2010

1st snow of season and hopefully our last!

Sunday morning we woke up to snow, not too much, but enough to make you stay inside all day.  Have I mentioned how much I seriously loathe winter?  The weather lately makes me that more excited for our move back down to Ft. Worth, it was in the 70's yesterday! Meanwhile, I have been wearing long underwear the last 2 days...ugh!  Here are just a few pics from the day.

Coop was pretty amazed by it.  Believe it or not, we bad parents didn't take our son out in the snow...totally unprepared and did I mention my dislike cold? :)
Coop must have had a premonition about the snow...here he is in Aunt Tanya's boots the night before.
We even had a fire going all day.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of Lola, she seriously sat with her face 6 inches from it!  She likes  the heat as much as her mom!!!
We were telling Coop the fire was hot, that he couldn't go near it and this was the face he kept making...hilarious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment