Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Momma's got a J-O-B

Yes, Momma's got a job, well a paying job that is!  My new part-time title is a Stella and Dot stylist and I am loving it!!!  I have the best of both worlds right now, I get to stay home with Coop and get out of the house a few nights a week to style ladies with fabulous jewelry.  Did I ever see myself doing this?  No, but it is the perfect fit in my life right now!  You must check it out at stelladot.com/ashleyjones.  Let me know if you have any interest in hosting a party...the hostess rewards are pretty amazing!  December is the time to book...everyone has a gift list to fulfill and Stella and Dot can get help with that!!!  Hope to hear from some of you soon!  To my family and friends that have already supported me with my new business venture, thank you and love you!

These new bracelets are my favorites!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment