Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ring Bearer - Debut in Tuxedo :)

We had a super fun family week in KC for my cousin Brad and Ashley's wedding!  Brad married Tara's (my sister-in-law) sister, in other words the cousins married sisters...yes, it's legal. :)  So, this wedding was super fun because it was like family on both sides!!! We were honored to have Coop be ringbearer.  Lots of pictures in this post, it was hard to narrow them down! However, once I cut the ones out after Cooper left, it wasn't so hard anymore!  Thanks to Aunt Cami and Uncle Aaron for taking Coop home so we could stay and party!!! 

On ringbearer duty, in the wagon going down the aisle.  Unfortunately this is the best picture I have.  At moments like this, I really wish I had a "nice" camera that shoots quickly.  Coop was accompanied by two adorable flower girls, Sophi and Bella (not captured on camera, but in the wagon).  I do love the expression on Coop and Sophi's faces!

After mass, Coop was beyond tired, as evident by the thumb!


10 minutes after mass, he was out!!                   Then made a recovery for the reception!!!
With Uncle Brock and Aunt Alli on the dance floor...he seriously loves these two people!  Sorry Uncle Bryson and Aunt Tara, don't know where you were?!?
With Grandma and Grandpa...not spoiled by these two at all!!!!
              Look at those big eyes!                 With the happy couple, minus all the tuxedo accessories!
Me and my siblings, oldest to youngest starting with me, spouses missing.  Pretty sure they were on the dance floor :)

Thanks Brad and Ashley for a fun weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ash- he is just TOO adorable! Get's cuter every day! Love that Lola is loving him more- GREAT pics!!!

    ReplyDelete