Tuesday, August 31, 2010

12 months...late post

Here we are, 3 weeks after Coop's first birthday and just tonight I took his final monthly pictures!  After the birthday week, my camera and I took a hiatus from each other...it was needed :).  If I have said it once, I have said it a million times, I can't believe our sweet baby boy is ONE!!  Here is what he was up to the month before he turned one...

  • he had roseola, a rash covering his face, chest and back from the fever a few days earlier
  • has become obsessed with any cell phone he can get his hands on!
  • First haircut!!!
  • Basically eating everything now and lots of it
  • cut out afternoon bottle, with 2 bottles left-began mixing them 1/2 formula, 1/2 milk
  • fifth and sixth tooth came in
  • cruising around the house like a crazy man with his sit'n'stand toy, but no steps at this point
  • talks non-stop in his own language-words we recognize are: Elmo, mama, dada, ball
  • still taking morning and afternoon nap, going to bed around 8 and waking up between 7-8.  Cooper really is a great sleeper, one of our favorite qualities in him :)
  • Loves: playing ball, his bottle, knocking down stacked up toys, taking walks in the neighborhood, reading books, his thumb and blankie
  • 12 month stats: 22lbs,2oz and just under 34 inches long.  That puts him in the 50%ile for weight and 95%ile for height...these %iles haven't changed since birth!
for some reason, I always take these alone, meaning I don't get the best pictures, because I am trying to entertain and work the camera!  However, I love the two following pictures!
"Who me?" The Coopster has always had prominent ribs and this pic shows them off!

The final shot of the 12 month series!  

3 comments:

  1. not much longer buddy and you present your tight little bum to me like that and my c--k will be in you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. enough baby oil and he can take it now it is surprising just how much the arse will stretch

      Delete
    2. i agree he needs a good fill ofcum

      Delete