Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Cooper - part two :)

Okay, here's my birthday disclaimer...I love birthdays.  Anyone that knows me, knows my birthday isn't a day, it's a week :).  Well, apparently I have passed this tradition on to my son.  In other words, even though today is Cooper's birthday, there will be more birthday posts to come, especially since his family party is this weekend!  So, the disclaimer is out there...if you don't like it, I wouldn't recommend checking the blog anytime soon. :)


Cooper's sweet friends Parker and Knox (ok, it was their moms) had a mini celebration for Coop this week.  We had lunch, cookies and they even sang to him.  Thanks girls and Knox it was so fun!!!
Sweet Baby Knox Alfermann obviously didn't get to enjoy the cookies with us :)
Pretty Miss Parker led the singing of Happy Birthday :)


Cooper turned ONE today, holy cow, how did that happen???  We had a good day, I will let the pictures do the talking.
pancake breakfast
Dinner at Red Robin, Coop got his own children's meal for the first time, grilled cheese and oranges.  He ate the whole thing!!!
Birthday Cake!!!  Excuse the pink icing, this cake was the trial run for his party Saturday.  I was trying to get the icing red, but got no farther than this pink color :(, didn't bother Coop!
Very willing to hand out bites of cake...no thanks, Coop.

just realized our day revolved around food, we did play today too!


No comments:

Post a Comment